In this episode of the Voices of the Commons Podcast we talk with Tom Llewellyn, a lifelong commoner and a core member of Shareable, the web’s leading e-magazine on all things sharing, commons and community-oriented.
In this episode Tom Talks about:
- How Shareable tells real life stories of commoning in an accesible way
- How the commons is as “old as humanity and as new as the internet” and is seen today through channels as varied as city policies, self-provisioning, community resilience, etc
- The story of The Response, a book with 137 examples about “walking the talk of the Commons” in today’s world.
- How to practice commoning in your daily life – by finding the others
- How the pressing need for commoning is facilitating its comeback worldwide
Listen to the podcast or download it below: